Stunning property in the heart of Haddonfield leaves nothing to be desired. Perfect for the discerning executive, athlete, coach or anyone craving privacy and luxury accommodations. Completely renovated in 2021-2022, this solid brick home boasts two primary suites, four marble baths, white oak floors throughout, custom handmade barn doors and vaulted ceilings. Very open, neutral and expansive, the first floor feeling cannot be described. So much space but still so cozy. The back of the home boasts the magnificent white kitchen with custom built-in coffee bar, work spaces, quartz counters, 8-foot island, new Thermador refrigerator, Asko dishwashers, light fixtures from McGee & Co. and breakfast area with wall of windows to the backyard. All open to the huge family room space with vaulted ceilings, custom wood beams and stone fireplace gives the feeling that you are in a ski chalet. While relaxing in this great room, flanked by a reading room or office space and by a children's playroom or another office space or intimate bar area, your family and friends can be all around you. Perfect gathering place. Sunken living room, dining room with wainscoting, separate office or exercise room- all off the 2-story open and airy foyer. Still, the first floor has the prettiest mud room on the market with handmade wooden built-ins and barn doors, bluestone floor and conveniently connected to the 3 car garage and back slate patio. Best feature, though is the primary suite. So private and so luxurious with vaulted ceilings, fireplace, plush carpet, incredible natural light, large walk-in closet, brand-new marble bathroom that has to be seen in person to appreciate it. Second floor primary suite is wonderful also with a stunning new marble bathroom as well. Magazine worthy! Three more spacious bedrooms, one Jack 'n Jill bathroom with all white amenities and a gorgeous, brand -new hall bath. The basement has everything else- from a playroom to exercise area and theatre to workshop, there's even a wall for shooting pucks and a dark room or wine storage room. Backyard is absolutely bucolic. The bluestone patio, professional landscaping and privacy fence are wonderful! Blue Ribbon School District, Patco train to Center City Philadelphia, just 20 minutes to the Sports Arenas too. Perfect Location and Incredible Value for the amenities in this home! All HVAC systems and roof 3 years young.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
7,263 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Haddonfield Borough Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Loft, Office, Media, Mud Room, Darkroom, Breakfast Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Instant Hot Water, Microwave, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Stove
- Tile, Marble, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Gas, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Forced Air, Zone.
- Full Finished, Partial, Workshop
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Private.
- Patio, Porch
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot Dimensions
- 90.00 x 233.00
- Wood, Rear, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Flood Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price